Back again with the 7 Links Every Sunday. If you missed Saturday's 6 Links, take a second to do it. There's some good stuff in there about Jogging, Colbert's Mother, James Gandolfini and Camera Obscura.
1. How a Restaurant With No Prices Makes Money - Innovative and heartwarming.
2. Lessons from Improv - A bunch of great advice rooted in improv. My favorite is "Say Yes and..."
3. The Best Parenting Advice You Will Ever Get - Time to forgive and to grow up.
4. Notes on an Emotional Masterpiece - Terrific analysis of the "Imported from Detroit" Chrysler commercial from a few years back.
5. The Wisdom of Lester Freamon - Nice post drawing from the wisdom of Lester Freamon, one of my favorite characters from the Wire.
6. Repetition and Belief - Great quote from Muhammad Ali, posted by John "JC" Colyer on his personal blog. JC is a major contributor to Ben's Friends and in the last year he has overcome the complete destruction of his home in New Jersey because of Hurricane Sandy. He's emerged as an even more positive force and patient advocate.
7. I'll leave you with a song - No Stranger by Small Black. Now that's a song.