- Maximizing Capacity Utilization as a Startup Premise - the Southwest airlines case was my favorite in business school. Great lesson there.
- Van Halen is back - Great article by Klosterman
- What Starbucks Price Increases Really Mean - great piece by Kathryn. the bond market is scary.
- Baby Mother Cell Exchange - fascinating that this happens
- Thinking About Diets and Other Complex Matters - terrific piece by a great investor
- Off to Africa - nice piece on the opportunity to invest in Africa
- Artificiality of Time - Asynchronous communication is one of the most important thing the web has made possible.
- Stop Whining and Hire Remote Workers - terrific advice
- Living in the Cloud in 2012 - I use or work with a lot of these services. More great advice from the author.
- Hagia Sofia - been there. One of the most impressive things I've ever seen in life. I think it's 500+ years old too.
- Golden Gate Bridge - beautiful
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Sunday Brunch - January 8, 2012